Notes for Submitting Abstracts:
- Abstracts may be submitted in the following areas:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Research
- Case Presentation
- Abstract text (which does not include title or authors) is limited to 500 words or less. Abstracts not conforming to the prescribed format will not be considered for presentation.
- Basic science and clinical research abstracts should include an introduction, methods and materials, and a summary of results and conclusions.
- Basic science and clinical research papers must be original works of the presenting author.
- Abstract text should NOTcontain title or author information. It is also highly recommended that you create your abstract text in a word processing program prior to beginning your online submission, then copy-and-paste.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- The submission deadline is Wednesday April 1st 2020 @ 17:00.
- Notice of acceptance or non-acceptance will be forwarded to the presenter only.
- All correspondence will be forwarded to the presenter at the email address entered. Please check your email regularly for submission updates.
- All accepted abstracts must be presented by the author who submitted it.
Abstract Submission Form:
Abstract Submission Is Now Closed